All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Stanley Corner Medical Centre in the last financial year was £31,648 before Tax and National Insurance.
This is for 1 full time GP and 4 part time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- IRIS Policy for Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Training Practice
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Privacy Statement
- Zero Tolerance